H264 elementary decode error in avdec_h264

Manoj89 manoj89vcet at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 06:13:39 PDT 2014

I dont exactly whether I am getting the raw data or H264 data.since it was a
demuxed mp4 video i was assuming the data is H264. what is difference
between video/x-raw and video/x-h264?

Another question I have in addition to this:

Can I use the following pipeline to pass elementary streams of AAC audio and
H264 video

appsrc->uridecodebin->audiobin
                            ->videobin

My doubt is when we are passing the elementary stream through the
uridecodebin the demuxer present inside the uridecodebin playback component
will bypass the demuxed data and do only the decoding or it will harm my
elementary stream?

Tim explain in detail how i can pass the both AAC audio stream and H264
video stream to a pipeline.