RTSP Stream passthrough using udpsink/udpsrc not working

manickam palaniappan manickam79 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 11:20:53 PDT 2014

The following cmds when issued, runs but I dont see any output window where video is to be displayed.

gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtsp://184.72.239.149/vod/mp4:BigBuckBunny_115k.mov ! capsfilter caps='application/x-rtp,media=video,clock-rate=90000,encoding-name=H264' ! udpsink port=5002

udpsrc port=5002 ! 'application/x-rtp,media=video,payload=97,clock-rate=90000,encoding-name=H-264' ! rtph264depay ! avdec_h264 ! xvimagesink

Could somebody let me know what is wrong. The purpose Iam trying to do this is to have my own rtsp server which serves the content from another rtsp url with two outputs from my server - one is the original content itself - which is why Iam trying the above- , another is processed content based on a custom plugin.