Pipeline error immediately after a few seconds of running the app - this behaviour happens intermittently - pls help

manickam palaniappan manickam79 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 04:36:47 PDT 2014

I have a Gstreamer C application - a pipeline which feeds into a
gst-rtsp-server library based rtsp server. And I wait for pad-added
event on the source to immediately connect the processing pipe to the
source. But immediately after the connect I get these errors and the app is written to retry and if again error is encoundered, it will exit - and so it exits.

code is at http://pastebin.com/pa3hGK9Y
gstreamer version 1.2.3
cmd output is at http://pastebin.com/3UVJxhTS

I really need help on this - time and again this behaviour happens and then for a few minutes if I run the app, it exits immeidately  with the same behaviour. I need to wait for a few minutes before running it again . then the app starts working without issues. This is really both annoying and undermines the dependability for the project Iam doing.