How to connect mp4 stream files.

Neicole 932194884 at qq.com
Mon Aug 11 00:53:40 PDT 2014

Hello guys,

I have question: I don't know how to connect different mp4 files in a pipeline.

I try to create the following pipeline:
gst-launch-1.0  mp4mux name=mux. ! filesink location="tar_file.mp4"  filesrc location="src_file.mp4" ! qtdemux name=demux. \
                       demux. ! queue ! h264parse disable-passthrough‍=true ! mux.  \
                       demux. ! queue ! aacparse disable-passthrough=true ! mux. ‍

But if I have one more filesrc in different location. How can I recorded a mp4 file successfully?

When pipeline was playing, I had tried to send a segment and when recv segment done event I tried to set filesrc in ready attribute , then change the file location, but actually it is not success.

So,  if I have file1.mp4 and file2.mp4, I would like to get 00:30:10 to 00: 32:10 in file1.mp4 and 01:22:11 to 01:25:32 in file2.mp4, how can I do?

I'm looking for your help!
Thanks,
Neicole