Captured video frames are poor quality

anno domini genericgroupmail at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 01:58:16 PDT 2014

Hi,

So tried out the queue...unfortunately didn't appear to make any difference.
However i have seen that using deinterlace seems to prevent the any strange
frames being produced.
Unfortunately though is probably wont work either for me because the
overall quality is noticeably poorer using deinterlace i.e. the frames are
less well defined in terms of details and sharpness.

To be honest i am looking at this because of another issue that i saw with
the pngenc element when using python bindings for generating snapshots
within a script.
I'll start a new thread as it is a different issue. If i could fix that
then i the issue i'm describing in this thread will be redundant for me.

Thanks!