pango bug?

Andoni Morales ylatuya at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 05:30:00 PDT 2014

> Thank you for your answer , what I want to show is "1231456" or " abcd",
> and the other apps show well, the font is installed, but I cant find
> other reason

Fonts are bundled in the application in the ndk-build process if
"GSTREAMER_INCLUDE_FONTS = yes",  which is the default value. It copies all
the fonts and the fontconfig configuration files to "assets/fontconfig".

In the application side, the fonts are copied and initialized in the
copyFonts method:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/cerbero/tree/data/ndk-build/GStreamer.java#n21

First make sure that your app is bundling the fonts resources as assets and
then check that the copyFonts method is being called.

Cheers,
Andoni

> --

Andoni Morales Alastruey