vaapipostproc with BGRx input format

Thomas Scheuermann scheuermann at barco.com
Fri Aug 15 01:02:49 PDT 2014

Hello Gwenole,

Am 12.08.2014 13:27, schrieb Gwenole Beauchesne:
>> >How can I convert from BGRx to NV12 with vaapi elements?
> I believe there is a mismatch between what the VA driver reports (in
> terms of format info: endian, location of each component, etc.) and
> what gst/gst-vaapi parses. You probably want to examine and try things
> around video-format.c. Or, check out
> gstvaapiuploader.c::ensure_allowed_caps() to determine why we are
> filtering out RGB32 formats.
I can see in gst_vaapi_plugin_base_get_input_buffer() that there is the
following check:

   if (!GST_VIDEO_INFO_IS_YUV (&plugin->sinkpad_info))
     goto error_invalid_buffer;

So here it fails, if I have an BGRx buffer.

Regards,

Thomas
This message is subject to the following terms and conditions: MAIL DISCLAIMER<http://www.barco.com/en/maildisclaimer>