Alsa for Android

truthz03 thomas.tr at gmx.net
Tue Aug 19 03:24:35 PDT 2014

If I need special previlegs than I will add these. That isn't the problem. I
have also rooted my phone.
The problem is that neither the android sdk nore the android ndk supports my
usb audio device.
Yesterday I have tried the OpenSLES thing but I'm not able to enumerate all
audio devices so I think this solution also doesn't work for me. (not
supported)
The only think that works is the "USB Audio Recorder Pro" app. This app
founds my stick and is able to record from my stick. But I need to get the
sound from my stick to gstreamer so this isn't a solution.

Are there other ways to get my USB sound to gstreamer?