GstHarness (from GStreamer Conference 2013)

Guenther, Mirko mirko.guenther at barco.com
Mon Aug 25 07:12:25 PDT 2014

Hello,
I'm playing around with the 'GstHarness' framework presented on the last GStreamer Conference. Because it's not in the current GStreamer version, I've compiled it by my own and drive a mixture of gstreamer 1.3 gst-check (GstHarness) and gstreamer-1.4 installation.

I've copied the first example of the presentation with the "identity" test and get following error:

Unexpected critical/warning: gstpad.c:4033:gst_pad_push_data:<'':src> Got data flow before segment event
[Inferior 2 (process 27320) exited with code 01]
0%: Checks: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0
gstcheck.c:79:F:GstConferenceDemo:confdemo_push_and_pull:0: Unexpected critical/warning: gstpad.c:4033:gst_pad_push_data:<'':src> Got data flow before segment event

Has someone an idea what's going wrong or does somebody know, if the  HEAD of the 'https://github.com/pexip/gstreamer' is usable?

Regards,
Mirko
This message is subject to the following terms and conditions: MAIL DISCLAIMER<http://www.barco.com/en/maildisclaimer>