Multi Audio Channels & Patch Processing

Dr. Peter G. Baum peter at dr-baum.net
Tue Aug 26 09:52:18 PDT 2014

Hi Tim,

> As you can see from bugzilla and commit activity, there's generally
> always lots to do, and rarely enough manpower to do it.

I fully understand.
But I also know that as a maintainer you tend to look at patches which
promise to be the least work for you.
For example you will look at the small patch rather than at the big one,
independent addition is preferred instead of a rework of something which
is working etc.

This is why I was wondering if there is something I can do to make my
patches more appealing.

For example, how important are test cases? Do you have a library of
files somewhere to test all kind of different file types, so that one
can check that these still work?

Peter