Puzzles about RTSP client

Ugly Face xuchangxue365812 at 126.com
Wed Aug 27 05:46:35 PDT 2014

I want to develop a Android app which can play rtsp stream and upload video
to rtsp server . At this moment, I can transfer my video to my pc with
RTP(not RTSP).

my pipeline is like this file->qtdemux->h264rtppay->udpsink

I search in the mailing list and find something in the get-rtsp-server may
helps. However, when I go  gst-rtsp-server
<http://http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-rtsp-server/>   for the
code. I find many versions and do not know which to choose. I do not know
whether the latest version of get-rtsp-server is compatible with
gstreamer-0.10 or not.

Or is there any more detailed guide to help me to manage the task.

Thanks for any information.