Custom plugin on iOS

nicksonsix nicksonsix at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 14:45:49 PDT 2014

I added "gstmyfilter.c" and "gstmyfilter.h" into the project, added #include
"gstmyfilter.h" in GStreamerBackend class. First parameter for the function
"gst_element_register()" is pointer to GstPlugin thing so there is my
question: how can I get pointer to GstPlugin from my recently added source
files for "MyFilter"?
Probably I miss something but I tried many options and I cannot find
step-by-step solution for it. (Every topic ended with advice for adding the
path for plugins as I did before and it should works magically... but not
for iOS.)

Many thanks once again.