decoder sets clock-rate for application/x-rtp wrong?

Olivier CrĂȘte olivier.crete at collabora.com
Tue Dec 2 12:27:40 PST 2014

Hi,

In this case, it is a bug in the RTSP server, for MPEG ES streams (MP3)
it should use 90000 as the RTP clock rate and ignore the actual sample
rate of the content.

Is it in particular very invalid to use payload type 14 with any clock
rate other than 90000, they should use a 96-128 payload type for MPA
with a clock-rate thyat is not 90000.

That said, we care about interop, so I'll relax the caps on rtpmpadepay
to accept any clock rate.

Olivier