Receiving from FMLE?

Axel Philipsenburg philipsenburg at papaya-cms.com
Wed Dec 3 03:53:48 PST 2014

Hi Peter,

not sure if it's lightweight enough, but there's a module for NGINX that
turns it into a capable RTMP server. You could use that to receive the
streams from your FMLE and then pull them via gstreamer's rtmpsrc.

A guide how to set it up can be found here:

https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/how-to-set-up-your-own-private-rtmp-server-using-nginx.50/

Bye,

Axel