video source with multiple source pads

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Wed Dec 3 06:46:08 PST 2014

Le 2014-12-03 00:25, Deepak Agasibagil a écrit :

> I know that i have to use the 'videorate' element, in above pipeline,
> I just want confirm that is there any way that i can create two 'src' pads
> on the same  video source element with different frame rate.
It should work if you add a videorate after the queues, which comes
after the tee. Note that videorate isn't really good without live
pipeline. It cause drastic jitter in latency time. A workaround is to
get rid of latency. With x264enc, this can be done using parameter
tune=zerolatency.

Note that 1.X have had great enhancement over 0.10, I would like to
recommend you to upgrade. Staying on un-maintained 0.10 basically mean
that if you hit a bug, you'll be on your own.

cheers,
Nicolas