About combine v4l2 streams into one

Tim Wood tim at visionaryigaming.com
Wed Dec 3 20:43:28 PST 2014

Hi

Perhaps try a couple things:
- run with --gst-debug-level=4
(which may give more info).

I know when I ran 2 USB video cams with v4l2 source, there was a bandwidth problem trying to view them both at the same time. In that case I had to do a couple things:
--- set up 'quirks' for my video driver
#rmmod ucvvideo
#modprobe ucvideo quirks=128

And even with that it, I have to set one of the cameras to 320x240 - otherwise it just halts.

Try the gst-debug-level setting above.  The output is verbose, but hopefully something in the output that will make it obvious

Cheers
Tim