GStreamer Hackfest March 2015

Luis de Bethencourt luis at debethencourt.com
Thu Dec 4 06:35:13 PST 2014

Hi Guys!

This is just a reminder that you should register in the Hackfest wiki page
[1]. Right now we are tied between the 4 possible weekends. Your vote could
be the decision maker.

When are people going to start buying airplane tickets? When should we
close the decision of which weekend to be selected?

Thanks,
Luis