Streaming video Camera IP in Android with Gstreamer

nero88 vazlup at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 01:33:41 PST 2014

Hello everyone!
I want to do a Android aplication that i can see a Camera IP.
I used the tutorial 4 (with playbin) and I can see my Camera but depending
on the resolution the video the video takes too long to load and then
appears Accelerated until plays in real time.
I want to know that other plugin I can use for streaming Camera IP without
using playbin and how i can configurate de pipeline for the streaming.

Thanks!

Regards
Alex