dynamic videomixing

Sérgio Agostinho sergio.r.agostinho at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 10:48:28 PST 2014

Gave it some more tests and apparently the issue is with
the pixel-aspect-ratio=64/45. The videomixer does not like it. I managed to
work around it by adding a videoscale element before the the videomixer.

gst-launch-1.0 -ve videotestsrc ! video/x-raw, format=I420, width=720,
height=576, pixel-aspect-ratio=64/45, interlace-mode=mixed,
chroma-site=mpeg2, colorimetry=bt601, framerate=25/1 ! videoscale !
videomixer ! xvimagesink