Reporting security bugs

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Mon Dec 22 02:41:39 PST 2014

On So, 2014-12-21 at 22:17 +0400, Shnatsel . wrote:
> > when reporting bugs on http://bugzilla.gnome.org you have the option to
> > make it only visible to the GStreamer developers. This is a checkbox at
> > the very bottom, which only becomes visible if you click on the "Show
> > Advanced Fields" link at the top.
>
> Thanks for the swift reply!
>
> For some reason I don't seem to have that option available, even after
> clicking "Show advanced fields". This is how the page looks on my end:
> http://i.imgur.com/kHzYCvn.png
> What am I doing wrong?

Hi,

sorry for the late reply. I tried to get help from the Bugzilla people
but got no reply.

I think the best for now would be if you just sent a mail to the people
listed in the MAINTAINERS file:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gstreamer/tree/MAINTAINERS

(for myself use this mail address here, I should update the file).

Alternatively you can send me the details and I create an invisible bug
report in Bugzilla.