adding a still frame to a video file using GES

Thibault Saunier tsaunier at gnome.org
Sat Dec 27 11:52:02 PST 2014

An example with *ges-launch*:

ges-launch-1.0 /path/to/your/image 0 10 /path/to/video 0 0

That will put you image for 10 secs then the video at ten second with
an inpoint of 0 and keep the whole duration of the video (duration=0
means that in that context)

ges-launch-1.0 --help will give you more explainations.

Regards,

Thibault Saunier