Building GStreamer for Android on Windows

pankaj bansal pankaj.bansal.jiit at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 02:32:03 PST 2014

Hi

Thank you for replying

I followed the steps you mentioned. When I start my eclipse, it simply
hangs. If the variable GSTREAMER_SDK_ROOT_ANDROID is not set, then eclipse
does not hang but it gives error when I try to compile the tutorial (as
expected). But when I set the GSTREAMER_SDK_ROOT_ANDROID system variable,
the eclipse simply hang on starting. It keeps showing "Android Content
Loader : (0%)". Following is the screen shot I am attaching where the
eclipse hangs. I know its something to do with the NDK, but I am not able
to figure it out.

I have set the system variable GSTREAMER_SDK_ROOT_ANDROID  using command
prompt and then start the eclipse from that command prompt

I am able to run other android applications from the eclipse, so it works
fine. I think the problem is with using the NDK.
I have NDK version -  android-ndk-r9d

Regards
Pankaj Bansal