Building GStreamer for Android on Windows

pankaj bansal pankaj.bansal.jiit at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 07:33:22 PST 2014

Hi

"gstreamer.com has nothing to do with the GStreamer project" that's weird.
I was reading tutorials from there website.

ok so to make it clear, I have very specific requirements. I have a RTSP
Stream of h264 data coming from server. I want to show this stream in an
Android App using GStreamer as RTSP client.Can you tell me where can I find
tutorials to do this?

Regards
Pankaj Bansal