Using GStreamer as RTSP Client

pankaj bansal pankaj.bansal.jiit at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 04:10:48 PST 2014

Hi

I tried using the Tutorial 5 to stream the RTSP stream. I just changed the
uri to my server uri. It given "your  GStreamer installation is missing a
plug-in". In Android.mk the $(GSTREAMER_PLUGINS_NET) should include all the
plugins in this category. Do I need to include them somewhere else also?
Can you tell me where can I get some good documentation to learn all this?

Regards
Pankaj Bansal