GStreamer binaries for iOS don't build in XCode

Antonis Tsakiridis atsakirid at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 12:41:55 PST 2014

Tried various combinations of architectures, including armv7 (either alone
or along with others) and still getting the same issues :(.

However, did some more research and found that those functions indeed might
be missing from OSX (and probably iOS):

> https://www.gnu.org/software/gnulib/manual/html_node/fstatat.html
> http://lists.apple.com/archives/darwin-dev/2011/May/msg00004.html

So maybe in my version of OSX it's not there (i.e. 10.8.5) or in my
XCode/SDKs is not there (5.1.1). Could you tell me in which versions of OSX
& XCode your GStreamer project templates are known to work?

Appreciate your time,
Antonis