fpsdisplaysink in Android

Gokul Vellingiri vgokul129 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 05:42:08 PST 2014

I used Gstreamer application in Android to stream a video file through rtp.I
got this streaming working.I was really interested to know at what fps rate
the application is streaming.I got to know fpsdiaplaysink does this.I had
added all the plugins under plugin.mk file to my Android.mk.I got the
following error:

*Unable to build pipeline:no element "fpsdisplaysink"*

Can anyone suggest some idea under which plugin fpsdisplaysink element
listed.When i inspected in ubuntu it was showing under gstdebugutilsbad.Will
this category hold for Android too.