fix coordinates of gstreamer window

prkhr4u prakhargupta at bel.co.in
Tue Feb 4 23:50:08 PST 2014

I have tried to overlay gstreamer on QWidget and is able to do the above
mentioned things successfully.
But my problem is that I want to stream from multiple cameras and in QT I am
able to stream only one such QWidget at a time.
Hence I want to use gst-launch as QProcess (seperate process) in QT for
which I need to launch it at exact coordinates.

Isn't there any simple way to do so like setting some properties? or may be
another plugin?