unable to stream multiple videos using videomixer

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Wed Feb 5 22:07:09 CET 2014

On Di, 2014-02-04 at 20:40 -0800, prkhr4u wrote:
> I tried using videomixer2 ,but the video stops at the first frame only and as
> before only 1 video is being shown,the other just white background.
> Here is what I used:
> [...]

I can't see anything wrong with those pipelines but in any case they
should never crash or cause warnings. Please test if you still have that
problem with the latest 1.2 release, and if it still happens please file
a bug at http://bugzilla.gnome.org againts GStreamer. Ideally with a
testcase or at least a debug log.

Expertise, Straight from the Source