Building specific branch / release of GStreamer with cerbero

Michael McNamara mmcnamara at control4.com
Wed Feb 5 14:44:04 PST 2014

Thanks again for the guidance Sebastian.

Looking at config.py has been enlightening.  The puzzle pieces are slowly
coming together!  I¹ve added the recipes_commits dictionary to the .cbc
file that I¹m using when building with cerbero.

This may help someone in the futureŠ  As I didn¹t see any output from the
build process that indicated to me that cerbero was doing the right thing,
I went into cerbero/sources/local/ and cat the RELEASE files for
gst-plugins-base-1.0, gstreamer-1.0, etc. as a sanity check.  It was
indeed building the configured versions.