Need help in decklinksink

RajuB raju.babannavar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 00:52:57 PST 2014

I am using gstreamer-1.2.2. I have a query in decklinksink plugin. Below
given code snippet is from audio chain function(
"gst_decklink_sink_audiosink_chain") in gstdecklinksink.cpp.

  while (!decklinksink->stop &&
      gst_adapter_available (decklinksink->audio_adapter) > 1600 * 4 * 2) {
    g_cond_wait (&decklinksink->audio_cond, &decklinksink->audio_mutex);
  }

Currently decklinksink works only for 2 channel, 16 bit audio. Can anybody
explain me what exactly "1600 * 4 * 2" means in the code snippet?? Many
thanks in advance.