pulseaudio and adder stream latency

Stefan Sauer ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Wed Feb 12 18:59:04 CET 2014

On 02/09/2014 05:38 PM, lsmithso at hare.demon.co.uk wrote:
> Can you give me some idea how I might debug this? What should I look
> for in the debug output?
I'd grep for 'clock' and then master/slave/select. Also check if there
is anything in the WARNING level.
You could also try setting provide-clock=false to force a system clock
(timer) and see if that's any better (if it is as bad as before then te
audioclock is good, but slaving does not work as it should).

Stefan