stop image formation

Ian Davidson id012c3076 at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Feb 15 04:12:25 PST 2014

Look at the 'Hello World' example in the gstreamer documentation
(http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/manual/html/chapter-helloworld.html#section-helloworld).

You need to set up a loop (to tell the computer to twiddle its thumbs
while the pipeline is playing) and I suspect that you have missed that out.

Ian