GStreamer Tutorials Ported to 1.0

Dave dave at digits.tv
Mon Feb 17 02:23:52 PST 2014

Hi All,

I am having difficulty compiling the GStreamer tutorials which have been
ported to version 1.0 by Sebastian Droge.  Specifically, I am receiving
errors in regard to "undefined reference to 'GST_VIDEO_OVERLAY'".  The
overlay is a vital part of my application and so can anyone offer assistance
regarding the environment and compile command I need to get the example
working?  This is 'Basic-Tutorial-5' on Ubuntu 13.10-64.

Regards,
Dave.