PAT/PMT info in MPEG tsdemux

Rajesh Sharma sharma.rajesh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 18:02:05 PST 2014

while playing TS files with mpeg tsdemux I need  PMT info about current
program
from MPEG TSdemux element.

How can I get this information in application ?

I see following  two choices:
1> implementing a pat/pmt specific custom query in tsdemux, as PAT/PMT is
stream specific info (PSI)
2> implementing pat/pmt as property of tsdemux element
     but I suppose properties are generally used for element behaviour
control and not for getting stream
     specific info

   Therefore which method of above two should be used to get PAT/PMT info in
application.