Camerabin - how to specify size of image for capture

Ian Davidson id012c3076 at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Feb 17 10:19:07 PST 2014

OK, I understand,

I have cloned the git master and, starting with gstreamer, then
gst-plugins-base followed by all the others, I have run autogen.sh and
make - and I believe that for each got a successful conclusion.

I then tried to complie my program and I got
[gst-master] [ian at localhost superRecord]$ gcc -Wall JustTheCamera.c -o
jtc $(pkg-config --cflags --libs gstreamer-1.0 gtk+-3.0)
/home/ian/gst/master/gstreamer/gst/libgstreamer-1.0.la: file not
recognized: File format not recognized

Where might I have gone wrong?

Ian