Camerabin - how to specify size of image for capture

Ian Davidson id012c3076 at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Feb 18 02:26:44 PST 2014

Thanks Tim,

More problems.  The autogen.sh reported that some Plug-ins would NOT be
built - so that when I tried to test, the pipeline could not be built.
So I have gone back to try to find the dependencies for those missing
plug-ins.

I now have it that autogen.sh reports that in gst-plugins-base,
ivorbisdec and xvimagesink will not be built. (Everything else should be OK)
In the case of ivorbisdec, it reports
checking for IVORBIS...no
configure: No package 'vorbisdec' found
checking for vorbis_block_init in -lvorbisdec... no

In the case of xvimagesink, it reports
checking for XvQueryExtension in -lXv_pic... no
checking for XvQueryExtension in -lXv... no

I have not been able to identify which packages I should install to
satisfy those requirements.

I then did a make anyway and the make failed with
make[3]: Entering directory
`/home/ian/gst/master/gst-plugins-base/sys/ximage'
   CC    libgstximagesink_la-ximagesink.lo
   CC    libgstximagesink_la-ximage.lo
   CC    libgstximagesink_la-ximagepool.lo
CCLD  libgstximagesink.la