Camerabin - how to specify size of image for capture

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Thu Feb 20 11:03:44 PST 2014

Le jeudi 20 février 2014 à 18:19 +0000, Ian Davidson a écrit :
> Remember, that I am only using the USB webcam because it is readily
> available on my test/development machine.  On my live machine, I use a
> video camera which works fine for recording video.

Yes, Make sure libv4l is being used, you can have a look in config.h
file, or use --with-libv4l I think to make it fail if not.

Nicolas

p.s. not sure what you wanted to show with the following trace, but it
seems to work as it offer all sort of formats, though only 1 resolution
seems supported, 352x292, so be aware.

Nicolas