Aw: Re: What is the alignment capability in video/x-h264

pfarmer flacone at gmx.de
Mon Feb 24 00:55:21 PST 2014

Thanks again for your comments.

My plan was to send different NALU types via a different transport channel with configurable Quality of Service. Such that non Video Coding Layer NALUs (e.g. SPS and PPS) can be send via a  more reliable channel. It appeared to me more straight forward to handle each NALU as they are produced and not placed in a container already.

But indeed the overhead will be marginally and I will use the h264parse element functions which will give my transport payloader the NALUs seperated.

On the receiver side I will place the h264parse element in fornt of the decoder (avdec_h264).