Issues with 1.x samples

Dmitry Kazakov dmitriikazakov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 01:11:02 PST 2014

Hello,

I try to build samples and have some issues with them.

I use samples are made by Sebastian
Droge<https://coaxion.net/blog/2013/10/gstreamer-1-0-examples-for-ios-android-and-in-general/>as
it compatible with the newest version of SDK. I made an assumption
that
official site offers to download 1.x
version<http://docs.gstreamer.com/display/GstSDK/Installing+for+Android+development>of
SDK.

I performed steps to build via console as it describes on official
site<http://docs.gstreamer.com/display/GstSDK/Installing+for+Android+development>
:

android update project -p . -s --target X
ndk-build
ant debug

And I got issues on "ndk-build" step. Firstly, it says about wrong pathes,
so I changed it on Windows like paths. Secondly, it told me about wrong
permissions (it is on Windows 7 run from console as administrator). Changed
rights via cygwin but issue still exists:

D:\workspace\android-tutorial-3>ndk-build
jni/Android.mk:21:
D:\Programs\gstreamer-sdk-android-arm-debug-2013.6\share\gst-
android\ndk-build: Permission denied
jni/Android.mk:21: include: No such file or directory
jni/Android.mk:21: \plugins.mk\gstreamer-1.0.mk: No such file or directory
make.exe: *** No rule to make target `\plugins.mk\gstreamer-1.0.mk'.
Stop.

Could you help me with that?

--
Dmitry