how to update blacklist when I installed gst pkgs to /opt

Zhao, Halley halley.zhao at intel.com
Tue Feb 25 23:14:28 PST 2014

Hi experts:
I have built and installed gst (1.0.7) to /opt,
Then I update my environments ($PKG_CONFIG_PATH, $PATH, $LD_LIBRARY_PATH), build/install gst-omx

Unfortunately, I can't see omx element from gst-inspect-1.0, though "gst-inspect-1.0 /path/to/libgstomx.so" shows omxh264dec etc.
"gst-inspect-1.0 -b" tell me libgstomx.so is in the blacklist.
How could I remove libgstomx from blacklist?

I saw .gstreamer-0.10 in my home dir, but there is no directory named gstreamer-1.0