putting a square centre of webcam stream

ertasemre ertasemre at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 07:35:17 PST 2014

Hi,
On my embedded linux platform I have 320x240 lcd display and usb webcam. I
can display my webcam view via "gst-launch -e v4l2src !
video/x-raw-yuv,width=320,height=240,framerate=30/1 ! ffmpegcolorspace !
fbdevsink device=/dev/fb0". I want put a square for targetting a barcode
image. is there any way to put any shape like a square or simple line on
webcam stream via gstreamer?

Regards
Emre