Proper pipeline destruction in GStreamer 1.2.3

Frank M. fm at slums.de
Wed Feb 26 09:29:44 PST 2014

Hello,

I launch the following pipeline description:

appsrc do-timestamp=true name=source !
multipart/x-mixed-replace,boundary=--myboundary !
multifdsink name=sink sync=false units-max=30 units-soft-max=6
recover-policy=latest sync-method=latest

When I destroy the pipeline by setting it's state to NULL and unref'ing the
pointer to it the CPU usage of my
process goes to 100% which wasn't the case in older GStreamer versions. Was
there any fundamantal change in how pipelines should be destroyed in
GStreamer 1.2.3 ?

Frank