some problem with the buffer and work mechanism of mfc_decoder

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Fri Jan 3 15:25:19 PST 2014

Hi,

Le vendredi 03 janvier 2014 à 09:29 +0100, Sebastian Dröge a écrit :
> http://cgit.collabora.com/git/user/nicolas/gst-plugins-good.git/log/?h=v4l2videodec

we are indeed working on replacing the mfcdec POC with a more generic
solution. Though the most recent branch is here at the moment (it
includes the per-device element work done by Benjamin, some more fixes).
The commit that begins with ! are the one we want to rework, so as you
can see there is still some work to do.

http://cgit.collabora.com/git/user/julien/gst-plugins-good.git/log/?h=v4l2videodec-all

The key benifit of the new version, aside stability, is the ability to
do zero-copy through USERPTR, and soon DMABUF. We are currently in the
middle of the review process, so expect things to change a bit.

cheers,
Nicolas