Problem in getting File descriptor from pipeline

Keyur Patel keyur.patel at einfochips.com
Sat Jan 4 05:07:09 PST 2014

Hi,

I have pipeline  as mentioned below

   /*Local video stream chaine*/

    gst_bin_add_many( GST_BIN( video_pipeline_tx ), source, capsfilter,
ffmpegcsd, ffcapsfiler, videoflip, videosink, NULL);

    /*Link the differents elements*/

    ret = gst_element_link_many( source, capsfilter, ffmpegcsd, ffcapsfiler,
videoflip, videosink, NULL);

    GstPad* data_pad = gst_element_get_static_pad (videoflip, "src");

    gst_pad_add_buffer_probe (data_pad, G_CALLBACK (gst_frame_data), this);

    gst_object_unref (data_pad);

where source is "v4l2src" /dev/video0

in normal pipeline PLAY state my application is opening two fd instants of
/dev/video0 (checked by ls -l /proc/pid/fd)

and after pipeline PAUSE state it close these two fds.

I want these two fds from code.

I have successfully get first fd by using

g_object_get(source, "device-fd", &my_fd, NULL);

now i am unable to get 2nd fd, Can you please tell me why this 2nd FD is
open? Also  i need its File descriptor.

Thanks in advance, Please help

Regards,

Keyur Patel

eInfochips Business Disclaimer : This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and please delete it from your computer. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender unless otherwise stated. Company has taken enough precautions to prevent the spread of viruses. However the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Notice:
This message has been scanned by Trend Micro Mail Security scanner and is believed to be clean