How to wait for the pipeline destruction

Elio Francesconi elio.francesconi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 23:40:20 PST 2014

As Andrey said, my scenario is quite complex and it’s hard for me send you my pipeline but I tried to explain it better than I could.
I solved my  issue after Andrey’s reply when he pointed me in the right way :-)
I noticed the opening of a new socket was made in the right way so my problem was not due to the closure of the pipeline but in the new one pipeline.
So after the RE-INVITE message I open a new pipeline to handle the new stream but in some cases I still continue receiving the previous SSRC stream (due to the far endpoint), that causes a failure in the pipeline due to multiple SSRC received.
To solve my issue I negotiated a different rtp port so that no old SSRC stream is received by my pipeline, that’s all.
Thanks for your help and thanks for your clarification about how close  pipeline in a gracefully way.
Ciao
Elio