Problem in getting File descriptor from pipeline

Keyur Patel keyur.patel at einfochips.com
Mon Jan 6 02:11:50 PST 2014

Hi,

In our embedded device when device goes in low memory state due to some operation in other application, we get error in allocation of buffer and two fds are created but due to error one fd which was due to "dup()" was unable to close automatically on releasing pipeline.

Hence application fd count is getting increasing more and more.

This is a bug in gst-plugin-good.

I need to release both fds in erroneous condition hence i required 2nd one.
But its not possible to get 2nd fd (created by dup) at application level.

So due to that need to apply patch for plugin code.

Regards,
Keyur