tcpserversrc... pipeline doesn't want to preroll

bamboosso laski.maciej at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 11:36:39 PST 2014

Hello,

I've tryed lot of examples that use tcpserversrc on gstreamer 0.10.36 and on
0.10.28 on my embeded device. Every time usink tcpserversrc the pipeline
doesn't want to preroll? Am I missing something?

~$ gst-launch tcpserversrc port=1234 !
application/x-rtp,media=audio,clock-rate=8000,payload=0,encoding-name=PCMU !
fakesink
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
^CCaught interrupt -- handling interrupt.
Interrupt: Stopping pipeline ...
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

Thanks for any help.

Regards