Cannot generate dot-files on Android

Ole Bromose ob at dansound.dk
Fri Jan 10 04:50:57 PST 2014

On 01/09/2014 06:03 PM, zallesov wrote:
> can you share how you've done that? did you get the graph?

Yes, I got a dotfile.

In gstreamer.java I added a call to the native method nativeSetEnv(). It
is important that this method is called before calling GStreamer.init():

    // Called when the activity is first created.
     @Override
     public void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState)
     {
         super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);

         // Initialize GStreamer and warn if it fails
         try
         {
             nativeSetEnv();
             GStreamer.init(this);
         }
         catch (Exception e)
         {
             Toast.makeText(this, e.getMessage(), Toast.LENGTH_LONG).show();
             finish();
             return;
         }

Then I created the native method in gstreamer.c like this:

static void gst_native_setenv()
{
   setenv("GST_DEBUG_DUMP_DOT_DIR",
"/data/data/dk.dansound.gstreamer/files", 1);
}

Regards
Ole