Command line for compiling

Tim Müller tim at centricular.com
Mon Jan 13 03:52:32 PST 2014

On Sun, 2014-01-12 at 12:21 +0000, Ian Davidson wrote:

Hi Ian,

> I have realised that the documentation says that calls to
> g_main_loop_run can be nested - so my fears are probably groundless.

Not sure where you're stuck right now, or what's unclear.

gtk_main() calls g_main_loop_run() internally, so if you have a Gtk+
application and a gtk_main() call in your code, then you don't need to
do anything else for GStreamer bus watches to work.

Which 'two bits of code waiting' were you refering to?

 Cheers
  -Tim