vaapidecode to xvimagesink

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Mon Jan 13 11:48:39 PST 2014

Le lundi 13 janvier 2014 à 10:36 -0800, rrazavi a écrit :
> Would you please give me a sample command line using vaapi and
> videoconvert ?

It seems it does not work. Not sure what they did, but it's possible
that the memory cannot be mapped. Would have to ask the GStreamer VAAPI
maintainer. vaapidecode ! vaapisink and vaapidecode ! cluttersink works
for me (at least on git master). Though there seems to be quality issues
(with Fedora 20 stock drivers at least).

Nicolas